Before your interview, please read the following carefully.
Please arrive 15 minutes early – late arrivers will not be admitted. Be prepared to stay for two hours.
What you will need to bring to your interview
If you are successful we would like to get you registered with Artisan People right away and therefore you need to bring with you:
- Current (in date) Passport/Proof of ID (plus work VISA if applicable)
- Bank account details and National Insurance number
- Proof of address, e.g. bank statement, utility bill, telephone bill, full driving license, rental or mortgage agreement, HMRC/NHS letter
- Dates and details of your previous employment and the names of two referees
NB Without these documents you will not be able to register with Artisan People.
What you need to wear to your interview
Artisan People represents a number of prestige and designer brands and so it is important look your best at ALL TIMES.
For retail, beauty & fashion and airside work, you must arrive in smart black business attire. Please also remove facial piercings and do not wear false eyelashes.
How to make a great impression on us!
Make a good impression – when you are in a customer service role you might only get one chance. This is the same whether you’re dealing with high end customers, members of the public and also in your interview. We will be looking for these traits at your interview:
- Being on time – do your research and plan your route, and allow extra time
- Good Communication – we understand that sometimes things happen beyond your control, but if you’re having problems getting to us on time, make sure you let us know as soon as possible
- Being polite and courteous
- Being positive and genuine
- Following instructions – it’s really important that you can follow instructions from both us and our clients, so please ensure you follow everything asked of you in this invitation as this will form part of your interview assessment
- Do your research – know your stuff, including about us and what we do, who you will be representing, what the role is etc
- Know who you are! – know your strengths and weaknesses, your expectations and dreams