This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Visitor Services to join ABBA Voyage to play a key role in delivering the show.
Staff Leadership and Management
- Working with the Head of Visitor Operations you will have a key role in setting the customer service principles.
- Working to bring and maintain cohesion within the Visitor Services management team.
- Support the Head of Visitor Operations in developing the Visitor Services management team.
- You will take lead on delivering a roster and roster pattern.
- Regularly review systems and practices to ensure a safe and efficient service.
- Review current team onboarding and training schedules.
- Take ownership of project or departmental budgets as directed by the Head of Visitor Operations.
- Work in partnership with the People team to upskill line managers.
Show presentation and safety management
- You will work, on a roster pattern, as the Visitor Service Bronze controller for the arena, leading the visitor facing teams.
- You will be confident in leading the arena briefing, team briefing and contractor briefing.
- Work with radio communications and incident reporting software and other Office software products to report on the show shift.
- Lead the Visitor Services Duty Managers to ensure that they are delivering best in class visitor services.
- Identify and rectify any issues when on shift, working with the Security Duty Manager and other onsite contractors to ensure a seamless experience.
- Have a keen eye for presentation, ensuring that visitors have an overwhelmingly positive experience delivered through our teams and contractors.
- Where visitors raise a comment or complaint post show, you will work alongside our Box Office team to ensure a suitable investigation and response.
- Alongside the Head of Visitor Operations, develop the written Welcome and Presentation framework.
- Support the Head of Visitor Operations to build and deliver a Bronze Control framework to train, support and review the Visitor Services Duty Managers.
- Working with a Gold, Silver, Bronze command structure you will have a calm approach to emergency situations which focuses on resolution and limits disruption to the show and the visitor experience.
How you’ll dazzle us
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced front of house leader to manage the Visitor Services team. Experience in a similar role is essential and you are passionate about training, development, and exceeding customer expectations and solving problems quickly. Proficiency with IT software including Microsoft office (Excel and Word), rostering software, and an aptitude for learning new systems.
With excellent communication skills, you will inspire and motivate your team as well as the Duty Managers and Visitor Assistants. So they can deliver exceptional service and create a memorable experience for each visitor.
You have a confident, outgoing, personable approach and thrive on working in a busy high-profile environment. Flexibility to work weekends and evenings is required, as you will want to lead your teams at the busiest times.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply today via the form below! Apply Now