Travel retail supervisor Heathrow Airport
Don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of a great Team!
We are looking for a Travel Retail supervisor based at Heathrow Airport
Responsible for the supervision of the Artisan team and deliver client expectations exceeding our service standards
With our unique story and over 30 years of recruiting the best people, this is an exciting opportunity to join a business that is truly special!
Duties and responsibilities
• Achieve KPI’s and objectives as set by the Senior Supervisor
• Lead the performance of individuals and provide coaching where required.
• Work with head office team to recruit, retain and develop a team.
• Analyse feedback data and formulate a solution to build on KPI’s ensuring all opportunities are being maximised.
• Identify further training / refresher requirements of existing staff.
• Ensure all team members are delivering a bespoke customer journey.
• Hold regular team meetings to issue feedback, goals and action plans.
• Be an ambassador for Artisan People airside taking a proactive approach to driving a results driven team.
• Actively seek new business opportunities within the airport to develop Artisan People business.
Required experience/ skills
• At Least 5 years commercial retail experience
• Strong people leadership skills
• Exceptional planning and organisation skills
• Ability to lead and motivate a team
• Excellent communication skills
• High energy levels
• Ability to challenge
• Flexible to change