Share This Job

Travel Retail UK & Ireland Retail Business Manager

Full Time



£65k plus bonus

This is an unmissable opportunity to join our highly renowned beauty client as a Travel Retail Manager based in London, with travel throughout the UK and Ireland. This role will have you in the office 30% of the time, the other 70% being in the field.

The Role

As Travel Retail Manager you’ll be responsible for growing and enhancing the image, service levels and performance of the brand’s product range at every touch point. You should demonstrate sales, management, reporting and analysis skills for this role.

You’ll be recruiting and training news team members as well as managing, motivating, evaluating, coaching and empowering the teams through regular visits. You’ll ensure stretch targets are set and regularly reviewed.

In this role you will receive a number of benefits including 15% Discretionary Bonus based on achievement of KPIs, Private Medical and Dental Cover, Life Assurance and PHI, a generous Pension Scheme as well as 25 days holiday per annum plus UK Bank Holidays (increasing by 5 days to 30 after 5 years’ service).

How you’ll dazzle us

We’re looking for a charismatic person with a positive, can-do attitude and a high level of beauty knowledge, as well as a minimum of 5 years retail management experience. Direct experience in the Travel Retail industry is also essential.

The dream candidate for this role is someone with strong written and verbal communication skills across all levels. Knowledge of French would be advantageous.

You’ll have the ability to collaborate effectively across a range of stakeholders, work independently, manage priorities and make effective decisions. You should have excellent business acumen and analysis skills and have demonstrated success in driving sales by leading and motivating a team. Excellent organisational and project management skills are needed for this role.

What happens next

If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply now via the form below!

Apply Now

Apply Now

    CV* Accepted file type: pdf, doc, docx

    Having issues uploading your CV? - send us an email here

    Cover Letter Accepted file type: pdf, doc, docx


    Specialist Recruiter

    Patrick Jamieson

    Patrick Jamieson

    Senior Beauty & Retail Permanent Recruitment

    Email Patrick

    Latest Sales Vacancies

    £40k-£45k plus commission

    We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.