A leading luxury skincare brand is seeking a dynamic Sales Manager, responsible for the ongoing planning and development of their existing retail and distributor relationships within the EMEA region, whilst pursuing and opening new partnerships across agreed territories.
Your duties will include responsibility for:
- Managing and growing existing wholesale accounts in EMEA regions and other global accounts
- Achieving monthly and annual wholesale sales targets across all regions
- Supporting field sales teams to achieve retail sales targets
- Identifying, pitching and opening new distribution channels
- Building channel plans
- Ensuring all new products launches are pitched to retailers and launched into the market to deadline
- Regular meetings with distribution partners and retailers
- Negotiating commercial agreements
- Building and implementing retail marketing and promotional calendars
- Monthly and Annual budget forecasting and management
- P&L Management of accounts
- Weekly and monthly reporting on wholesale and retail performance
- Ongoing analysis of retailer and product performance of agreed territories providing relevant findings to the wider business
- Analysing and updating retailer planograms and assortments regularly
- Working with key internal stakeholders including Operations, Marketing, Training, PR and finance
How you’ll dazzle us
Successful candidates will have exceptional commercial skills, with the proven ability of opening and developing accounts in global markets.
You must have either a beauty or luxury retail background with account management experience.
What happens next
Candidates with relevant experience should apply below.