An award-winning specialist fragrance brand is looking for a dedicated Regional Manager to be based in Paris or Central Europe.
As Regional Sales Manager for Europe, you will support existing and upcoming retail locations. Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to the company’s success in the long run. Key responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver on business plans and budgets with recovery strategies when appropriate.
- Challenge the status quo through innovation and creative ideas to engage employees and promote sales.
- Oversee and manage multiple territories within a designated region.
- Develop and execute regional sales strategies to achieve revenue targets.
- Analyse market trends and competitor activities to identify growth opportunities.
- Recruit, train, and performance manage a team of sales managers.
- Provide coaching and support to ensure sales objectives are met.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as marketing and operations, to drive sales initiatives.
- Conduct regular performance reviews and provide feedback to the team.
- Monitor and analyse sales data to identify areas for improvement.
- Represent the company at regional events and trade shows.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Deliver seamless communication with HO/RSM and all sales staff.
- Monitor bonus structures to ensure they deliver desired results.
- Ensure culture and values of business are embraced and create a positive, engaging work environment.
- Ensure compliance with all health & safety requirements and wellbeing of all employees in the region.
How you’ll dazzle us
You have proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager, or similar senior sales role. You have the ability to measure and analyse key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs) and are familiar with CRM software.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the operation of a store (or number of stores) while taking accountability for reaching targets. You should also be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidate combines excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset. You are also required to be able to travel when needed.
Ideally, you will already be based in Paris or Central Europe.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, apply today via the form below! Apply Now