We’re recruiting for a fantastic new Recruitment Coordinator to join our Dynamic team in the
This role will be supporting the Recruitment team to hire fantastic people for the right roles!
Ensuring a smooth and pacey recruitment process and onboarding of all new hires. You will
have a vibrant and positive telephone manner as well as articulate written communication
skills. You’ll upload and refresh job ads across relevant job boards and leveraging social
media ensuring the text attracts the right calibre of person for the role, schedule interviews
and communicate interview feedback to clients. In addition you’ll:
● Support the recruitment team with sourcing and selection of talent
● Have regular feedback sessions with the heads of the recruitment team
● Work at a pace to meet and exceed deadlines
● Upload candidate applications and registrations onto our software
● Request and follow up Reference Checks and Right to Work documentation
● Upload new hire details onto the Booking Teams’ Candidate Tracker
● Upload new hire contact information to team phones and send out welcome
The perfect person for this role will have fantastic people skills, talking is what we do best at
Artisan people! So a really good telephone manner is essential. A sound understanding of IT
skills (PDF, Word, Excel, Outlook) and social media knowledge. Someone with a keen eye
for detail, you’ll be charismatic and chatty, with great organisational skills.
If you are a highly motivated person with brilliant communication skills, this could be the
perfect opportunity for you! Apply now via the form below.
This role is available to people aged 16-24 who are claiming Universal Credit, and are
at risk of long term unemployment.