A luxury, fine fragrance brand is on the hunt for an experienced Quality and Regulatory Manager to be based in Aldgate East.
An overview of your key responsibilities:
- Manage your own portfolio of registration markets. Support the current registration process across current markets and the implementation of a new registration process in new markets and existing markets.
- Ensure registration documents are updated when required and distributed to the relevant market in a timely manner.
- Support the team in the management of the notification portals: CPNP, and other relevant portals.
- Support the team with technical and product queries, including customer care and other departments seeking consumer responses where required.
- Liaise with fragrance/candle manufacturers on all PIFs and other product documentation.
- Keep up to date on all cosmetic legislation to ensure the brand is fully in line with global legislation and implement changes and communications where required.
- Manage all changes to formulations with NPD to ensure all departments are up to date and ready for change, working with the NPD Team to update the change tracker spreadsheet.
- Review of all documentation in relation to trials.
- Ensure all websites, marketing material and other collateral includes accurate trial data and results.
- To work as a team with other individuals and colleagues in the Company, sharing knowledge when appropriate, helping colleagues and promoting a spirit of mutual respect and support.
- Understand and abide by Company and departmental rules, policies, and procedures.
- To carry out other duties as so requested by management from time to time.
- To drive, inspire, communicate and educate in the development of new, innovative products.
How you’ll dazzle us
To thrive in this role, you’ll need prior experience in Regulatory Affairs or Compliance, preferably at a well-known beauty (cosmetics or fragrance) company.
Extensive knowledge of global regulations is also necessary. Ideally, you possess a relevant university degree (Master’s degree is a plus) paired with essential qualifications in biology/chemistry/cosmetic science.
Additionally, you’ll bring demonstrable technical experience in Fragrance/Home category trials and/or product development, alongside product registration expertise (US/EU/APAC experience a bonus). Experience in claims substantiation, copy & artwork review is crucial, as well as excellent computer literacy in the full Office suite.
If you fit the role requirements, apply today via the form below! Apply Now