Artisan People require a Payroll Assistant to join the team and help with the growing temporary division of the company. The ideal candidate has previous payroll experience in a similar role or
demonstrate transferable skills, be able to work efficiently, and to tight deadlines with accuracy and with excellent customer service skills.
You will be part of a 4-person payroll team responsible for processing the weekly payroll and dealing with any pay queries that arise.
Some of your responsibilities as Payroll Assistant will include (but not limited to):
- Prepare and oversee payroll every pay period and work to strict deadlines.
- Deal with payroll queries that arise from the pay period.
- Work as part of a team and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and clients alike. Have a positive, flexible approach to work with a strong focus on customer service.
- Create and maintain employee payroll records (New starters).
- Maintain the Holiday pay spreadsheet and ensuring requests are fulfilled swiftly.
- Produce payroll data for Managers when requested and other duties as and when required.
- Complete the invoice matching process correctly and in a timely manner, sending out any invoices to clients that request them.
- Deal with any invoicing issues including the processing of any credit notes, copy invoices/time sheets.
The right candidate would ideally have:
- Previous payroll experience (Ideally)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Google sheets
- Knowledge of Tempaid payroll software beneficial but not compulsory
If you would like to join our lively and dynamic team please send your CV via the form below.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.