This is a fantastic career opportunity for you to work with a luxury boutique at London’s Heathrow Airport.
As stock associate you are a vital part of the sales team. Your role is primarily to ensure that the right product is always available for the passenger so they leave the boutique happy and wanting to return.
You must be energetic and ready to move quickly when needed as your role is to work between the boutique and the back of house stock room to efficiently bring the luxury items to the client.
This is a customer facing role so grooming and great customer service are essential in driving sales and delivering the Company’s promise of excellence to the Passenger.
• Outgoing, bubbly, confident personality
• Energetic and prepared to work as part of the team
• Professional, friendly and good listener
• Immaculately presented – You are the face of the company
• Eager to learn – there is lots of scope for the future
• Great customer service experience
• Punctual and reliable
WHAT WE OFFER:
• £9 per hour – WEEKLY PAY
• 6-8 hour shifts – between 5am and 10pm – so lots of options!
• 5 days work per week
• on-going temporary work for a minimum of 12 months or more
• Flexible working pattern – we will work with your schedule
• Work across all Heathrow Terminals
• On-going product training
• A supportive company
YOU MUST have the right to work in the UK and provide a 5-year check-able work/education history on you CV. Please Note – It takes approximately 8-12 weeks to obtain your security pass to work at Heathrow.
Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
If you are looking to grow you career with an excellent luxury brand, we want to hear from you NOW.
Please note we can only reply to successful candidates.Apply Now