This is an exciting new opportunity to join an innovative, results-driven beauty brand, providing targeted and effective skin treatments and cosmetics.
The Head of Ecommerce is responsible for leading and planning the execution of a multi-channel digital strategy to meet revenue targets within budget requirements. You will create a clear plan for short and long-term growth and profitability by increasing traffic, revenue, conversion rate, average order value and overall user experience, whilst optimising customer lifetime value and minimising customer returns.
A dynamic leader, you will lead the Ecommerce team in operating multiple currency websites, ensuring they maintain their brand identity and specific digital strategies.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns including setup, testing, development and reporting. Channels include, but are not limited to email, paid search, affiliates, display and SEO
- Continually analyse site performance to maximise its trading performance and user experience, optimising conversion rate and identifying new opportunities
- Ensure exceptional customer experience from landing on the site to the order being delivered
- Full responsibility for setting net revenue and budget forecasts to meet business P&L objectives
- Reporting on performance and commercial objectives, whilst ensuring all activities meet ROAS targets
- Create and manage the online content strategy and promotional plan
- Work with the PR & Communications team to ensure the digital strategy is also reflected across social channels
- Ensure alignment with brand marketing/retail activities
- Develop and manage the CRM database and segmentation strategy
- Maximise performance and visibility across paid and organic search
- Manage and develop the affiliate programme to optimise current affiliate relationships and recruit new partners
- Copywriting for onsite, SEO and digital marketing activities
- Oversee all website functionalities and integrations, working with the web development agency and the SAP specialist agency to maintain a sound integration between the website and SAP Lead website development projects, directing technical development across site functionality, UX and aesthetics to provide a best in class ecommerce experience
- Forecasting for annual budgets as well as stock allocation
- Manage web PCI compliance and ensure site security is kept up to date, as well as GDPR
- Manage all third-party relationships including warehouses, development agency, web hosting provider, SAP specialist agency, paid search agency and affiliate network
How you’ll dazzle us
You’ll need to be an experienced Ecommerce professional with several years digital marketing experience under your belt, preferably within the Beauty industry.
We’ll ask you to provide evidence of proactively having taken initiatives to improve business efficiency or performance, your ability to devise and keep within budgets and have a your track record of implementing plans on schedule.
It goes without saying that your attention to detail is second to none (the devil is in the detail), you are a great communicator and excellent at building peer relationships.
What happens next
If you believe you could be the Head of Ecommerce we’re looking for, apply now for this role by completing the form below and we’ll be in touch.