Working for a leading premium skin care, make up and fragrance brand, the Ecommerce Analyst is a key member of the Ecommerce team, who is responsible for ensuring actionable insights and data driven recommendations are delivered in the most efficient and optimum manner.
These insights will help optimise the brands’ customer experience and assist Ecommerce growth to achieve their ambitious targets.
- Managing weekly reports and ad hoc data requests to analyse website performance to help drive short- and long-term data strategies to facilitate revenue growth
- Provide quarterly reports to analyse product performance, highlighting areas of potential growth/opportunities or areas of concern
- Liaising with Head Office in Paris to optimise Google Analytics, Tableau, Content Square (DXP) reports
- Understanding of onsite A/B Testing software would be an advantage to provide insights on key testing opportunities
- Collaborate with Ecommerce team to provide suggestions for A/B testing and analyse results
- Establish successful benchmarks to better understand the customer experience
- Liaising with Head Office to produce presentations that share key insights to present to the UK Marketing team
- Provide insights into customers behaviour to optimise performance on key onsite content pages
- Proactively suggest new initiatives to improve the customer experience, increase revenue and reduce friction points to increase conversion
- A minimum of 6 years relevant experience
- Highly analytical and metric driven
- Ability to interpret data and to help drive strategic business decisions
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Tableau and an understanding of onsite A/B testing software is beneficial
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to communicate complex data requests and results in a coherent and actionable manner
Candidates with relevant experience should apply for the role of Ecommerce Analyst below.