A world leading luxury haircare brand has an opportunity for a Designer to join the company for a one year maternity cover. The experienced Graphic Designer will manage the in-house creative studio, designing and delivering campaigns and projects that connect the brand to its customers.
Successful candidates will have a strong understanding of digital & print creative, including animation and after effects, as well as being an expert in Adobe Creative Suite in particular Photoshop, XD, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign & Acrobat.
- Experienced Graphic Designer with min. 7+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of digital & print creative, including animation and after effects
- Experience with man-management
- Strong project-management, time management and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills to keep all stakeholders informed, inc. senior management
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite in particular Photoshop, XD, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign & Acrobat
- A team player, willing to work in a friendly but fast paced environment
- Happy to work across a multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail from brief to delivery and highly organised
- You have a keen interest in the beauty industry, new technology and new applications
If this sounds like you, please apply below.