As the Customer Marketing Manager for this leading hair and beauty brand, you will be responsible for developing a retention and engagement strategy for an existing B2C customer base.
Why it’s great to work here
Reporting directly to the Ecommerce Director, you will build and optimise highly personalised programs such as activation, post-purchase, and reactivation. You’ll also be responsible for improving both conversion and the overall customer experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of CRM strategy, roadmap and retention KPIs
- Building and maintaining an audience segmentation framework to service commercial & marketing campaign requirements.
- Increasing marketable database through identification and improvement of digital user journeys
- Developing a uniform view of our customers across multiple channels & drive for enriched profile information
- Devising and implementing eRFM segmentation based on customer lifecycle stages and engagement aimed at activating new subscribers, retaining most engaged and valuable customers while preventing churn and opt-outs
- Continually testing and learning, deepening audience segmentation and targeting
- Developing a reporting framework. Measuring, reporting and evaluating success and presenting back to senior leaders
- Managing and maintaining email contact rules, workflows and control groups
- Providing audience segments & insight to inform paid campaign activity
- Working closely with product and trichology teams to understand better how to help our customers
- Developing the loyalty program
- Reporting on performance to the wider business, and using results to inform future decisions and roadmaps
How you’ll dazzle us
In order to shine in this role you will need to demonstrate that you are a strategic, data centric marketer with highly advanced technical and operational experience in email marketing. You’ll have exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills and the ability to simplify complex ideas into easily understandable concepts for communication.
What’s more, you’ll need to show us you are a proactive self starter who is flexible and able to handle a multitude of projects and stakeholders at one time.
What happens next
If you believe you could be the Customer Marketing Manager we are looking for, apply now for this role by completing the form below and we’ll be in touch.