This is an exciting opportunity to join an emerging leader in the beauty and personal care product sector as a Community and Social Executive.
Assisting the Social Media and PR Manager in community management and influencer engagement, you will work across all UK brands and social media platforms.
- Responding to and resolving customer queries in inbox, following customer service escalation process as needed
- Engaging with customers via public comments on ads, posts and reviews
- Driving social growth in collaboration with the wider team through initiating brand collaborations and partnerships, competitions and giveaways as well as other insights to drive engagement
- Influencer engagement and admin (saving down and recording posts, executing product sends where required / liaising with PR agency where required in collaboration with the social media manager)
- Assisting the social media manager with organic social media posting, scheduling and content creation where required
- Keeping brand customer response playbook up to date in collaboration with the head community manager, assisting in developing standard customer responses and guidelines
You will need to be a ‘people person’ with a flare for relationship building and community engagement from a brand perspective. You will be passionate about providing a positive and personal brand experience through social media, and possess the initiative to drive product sales. Previous experience in the beauty industry would be valuable, but is not essential.
Must have excellent organisation skills.
What happens next
Candidates with relevant experience should apply for the role of Community and Social Executive below.