Are you outgoing and have a passion for on trend and luxury beauty and makeup brands?
If so, then Artisan Airside are looking for you to join us at Gatwick Airport.
We have great, ongoing flexible sales work promoting and becoming brand specialists.
As part of the Artisan family you will receive on-going training and make-up masterclasses! This is perfect for someone who wants a career in the beauty industry and a GREAT way for you to build up your portfolio.
To work in the Airport YOU MUST have the right to work in the UK and be able to provide a full 5-year work/education history
- Outgoing, bubbly, confident personality
- Great make-up skills and knowledge of brands
- Level 2 in Beauty (desirable)
- Target driven – this is competitive environment
- Eager to learn
- Great customer service experience
- Professional, friendly and good listener
- Immaculately presented – you are the face of the company
- Punctual and reliable
What we offer
- £10 per hour
- Weekly pay
- 6+ hour shifts – anytime between 5am and 10pm – so lots of options!
- Part-time to full-time hours available
- On-going temporary work
- Flexible working pattern – we will work with your schedule
- Opportunity to enhance your CV with some great brands!
- On-going product training
- A supportive company
Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.