We’re recruiting for an Account Manager for a state of the art customer service software company which specialises within the beauty sector.
Working remotely, you will be dedicated to building relationships with major clients, ensuring client satisfaction whilst being alert to new opportunities to increase sales.
- Manage a defined portfolio of clients
- Achieve assigned strategic account objectives
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships
- Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams
- Take ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
Your skillset and background
- Proven work experience as a Strategic Account Manager or Key Account Manager or similar role
- Solid experience in B2B environment
- Hands on experience with CRM software and account management systems
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- An ability to address customer requests in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Beauty experience would be a solid plus
So, if you have excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude, we would like to meet you.