This world-renowned, exclusive brand develops, manufactures and sells luxury goods. Its mission: to build a genuine relationship with every client, leaving them enriched by their visit to the store.
The Company is looking for an excellent team to join them at Heathrow Airport. Seeking experienced, proactive team members who are looking to build their career with this dynamic Luxury House.
The Role: STOCK ASSOCIATE
You will be an ambassador for the Brand, ensuring back of house efficiency striving to constantly improve stock operations. You will ensure all stock processes are perfectly in place and functioning to enable the team to deliver the Company’s Promise to the client. You may be required to work directly with the customers both in the store and with the aftercare service the Company prides itself in.
Alongside the general duties; supporting the Client Advisors in optimising traffic, developing brand knowledge, integrating and participating in all store activity to contribute meaningfully to the Store targets and objectives, as Stock Associate your responsibilities will include:
- · Maintain stock inventory ensuring efficient and logical organisation of stock room
- · Improve product availability, manage client’s deliveries and reservations
- · Plan/carry out stock inventories to minimise shrinkage
Audit & Maintenance:
- · Manage and maintain stock on the shop floor, following company guidelines
After Sales Service:
- · Manage the after sales service
- · Client follow up
- · Liaise with Paris & London Head offices as required
Company Benefits include:
- Salary: £23,000 p/a
- Daily Luncheon Vouchers
- 20 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Uniform provided
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years luxury Travel Retail experience
- Highly organised with attention to details
- Commercial/strategic Mindset
- Well groomed
- Ability to work weekly shift pattern
- Must be able to travel to/from Heathrow for early starts/late finishes
- Must have Right to Work in the UK (current Passport must have at least 6 months’ validity)
- Must be able to provide full 5 Year History
If you are looking to grow you career with an excellent luxury brand, we want to hear from you NOW.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we can only reply to successful candidates.