Artisan People are recruiting to fill a post with the security department at a major national museum. This is a front desk position with the contractor's office, concerned with the issuing and regulation of passes and keys to the staff and visitors of the museum, as well as some admin duties.
We are looking for organised, professional individuals who have experience in customer service / reception and admin.
You should have:
- Experience in front desk work, assisting customer / visitors and providing excellent service
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with visitors
- A positive and proactive approach to work, and the ability to work long hours
- Experience of working under pressure in a busy environment
- Team working and listening skills
- Ongoing availability (including weekends) for at least next three months
- A recent and valid DBS certificate would be advantageous
Shifts are 12 hours, 0630-1830, and follow the security rota pattern of 4 days on / 4 days off. You would work 0630 - 1830 - Wednesday to Saturday (4 x 12 hrs days = 48 hours per week)
This role continues until the end of March 2018, so is roughly a 6 week assignment.
Pay will be £11.03 per hour.
The museum would like to meet candidates on w/c 19/2/18 and before this you would need to interview with Artisan People.
Please apply as soon as possible with a CV and covering letter. Any applications that do not address the above points in the covering letter will be at a serious disadvantage.
Artisan People is an inclusive employer and recognise difference as crucial to our organisation, as well as allowing a greater connection with various audiences. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and are particularly interested in those from individuals with visible or non-visible differences that are currently underrepresented in the cultural heritage sector, to be proportionally representative of society.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.