We are currently seeking dynamic a team of MAKE-UP ARTISTS (full time, permanent) to work for one of the industry’s most iconic brands. You will be working in The Worlds leading department Store .
This brand is all about passion, glamour and seduction. You must love make-up and have a keen interest in Fragrance.
To provide an outstanding customer service experience – highly personalised, efficient and dynamic – and be an excellent ambassador for this High-Profile brand as part of a high performing sales team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – build quality relationships with customers resulting in a strong sales record. You must be confident and able to interact professionally and appropriately with customers in order to maximize sales..
- Motivated and committed with a can-do attitude – able to meet the demands of a busy department with enthusiasm, high energy levels and a determination to achieve a consistently strong sales record.
- Team work – work effectively as part of a team and willing to perform varied tasks depending on the needs of the business.
- Excellent personal appearance – smart with a sense of individual style.
- Adaptability and flexibility – comfortable with change and willing to adapt to the needs of the business.
- Time management – punctual and reliable, able to perform multiple tasks within the required time frame.
- Adherence to company policies – have a good sense of corporate responsibility and act in accordance with company procedures at all times.
- Brand awareness – shows keen interest about the both Make-up and Fragrance brand and has strong product and technical knowledge.
- Salary £20,000 - £23,000 pa
- Competitive Commission Structure
- 37.5 Hours per week
- 5 days per week, fully flexible including weekends
- 28 days Holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
If you have the passion, energy and drive to join one of the world’s leading brands please send your CV TODAY!
Only successful applicants will be contacted